- 50 ml 1,7 oz Keglevich Dry Vodka
- 20 ml 0,7 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 20 ml 0,7 oz Fresh Cream
- Ice Cubes
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in a tumbler glass.
- Combine Keglevich Dry Vodka and coffee liqueur, stir with a barspoon, and set it aside.
- Pour the cold cream into a shaker, close it tightly, and shake vigorously for a few seconds to create a frothy mixture.
- Strain the creamy concoction into the glass using a bar spoon so that it does not mix with the drink but remains on the surface.
- Your White Russian is now perfectly prepared and ready to be savored. Cheers!