- 45 ml 1,5 oz Keglevich Dry Vodka
- 90 ml 3 oz Tomato Juice
- 15 ml 0,5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Tabasco, Celery Salt, Ground Pepper (Up to taste)
- Ice Cubes
- Celery Stalk, Sprig of Carrot Fronds and Lemon Wedge to Garnish
- Pour tomato juice and lemon juice into a shaker.
- Add Tabasco, salt, and ground pepper to your liking.
- Stir the ingredients in the shaker using a barspoon.
- Pour Keglevich Vodka and add a few ice cubes directly into the shaker.
- Mix the cocktail using the throwing technique, pouring it back and forth between two shakers multiple times
- Open the shaker and strain the ice by using a strainer while pouring the cocktail into a tall tumbler glass.
- Complete the Bloody Mary by garnishing it with a celery stalk, a sprig of carrot, and a lemon wedge.
- Enjoy your aperitif!
- Buon aperitivo!